Hon.Dada Saheb RawalA well-read, widely traveled, highly educated Law Graduate who has dedicated his life for the upliftment of human society beyond the boundaries of nation, caste & creed.
The group was founded in the year 1973 by Hon'ble Shri Dadasaheb Rawal, the Ex-Ruler, Ex-MLA & Freedom Fighter. This visionary personality thought of bringing industry, power & water works to his town of Dondaicha, which was otherwise an under-developed region of North Maharashtra. In his vision he selected an agro- based industry to process Maize into value-added products.
His two young sons assisted him to set up this industry. He being a progressive minded person took the lead in updating technology, products, quality, system and transportation and delivery of the liquid products etc. In his efforts he has been first in many spheres in India like introduction of tankerisation for transport of Liquid Glucose and Dextrose Syrup.
In the fields of Education and Training, he started a Diploma Engineering College at Dhule, in 1945 the district headquarters, which was the first technical institute in the region. It followed by starting Science Colleges, Agriculture Schools and ITI training institutes under the inspiring guidance of Dadasaheb Rawal. He was the first person to introduce Rural Electric Power Company at Dondaicha before the SEB (State Electricity Board) could lay lines here.
He is also the first to start reforestation of this area with Juliflora Prosopis to make fuel wood available to villagers and also to ensure protection of the soil from erosion.
It is Universal truth that maize is amazing and, we are committed to excellence giving products of UNIQUE quality to customer satisfaction.
Our plant and machinery has been established on the strong foundation of modern technology for refining of Maize and to manufacture finished products conforming to the international quality standards. The plant and machinery are being operated by highly qualified, experienced & dedicated people who monitor continuously the day-to-day operations in maintaining the consistency of results in all the operations. The total administrative and technical manpower is working under the guidelines of dynamic and forward thinking Management.
M/s. Universal Starch-Chem Allied Ltd. Has achieved remarkable milestones during the history of last 30 years since its incorporation in 1973. The Company has successfully enhanced the production capacity of Maize Refining from 60 MT to 400 MT per day.
The product range has been also successfully expanded to cater the requirements of Food, Pharmaceutical, Textile, Paper & Adhesive industries. The process of new product development has been accomplished through the instantaneous efforts of different teams like Marketing, R & D, Engineering & Production. The Company''s R and D Laboratory is recognized by D.S.I.R., Govt. of India. The Company was awarded by OPPI as the BEST VENDOR in the category of Excipient Supplier for the year 1998-99. The Company has a H.R.D. Centre for
- Highly qualified and experienced Technical Teams for Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance & Quality Control & Environment under the dynamic leadership of Shri. J.J. Rawal Bapusaheb. Research and Development, Quality assurance Executives are FDA approved.
- Separate R & D Centre with qualified and experienced staff, well equipped Laboratory with sophisticated instrumentation, R & D Centre is recognized by DSIR, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Shri. J.J. Rawal Sarkarsaheb Rawal (C.M.D.) was the president of All India Starch Manufacturers Association during 1982/84.
- General Manager R & D is the Member of Bureau of Indian Standards Sectional Sub Committee for Maize Starch used in Textile industry.
- The Company is life member of Association of
- Supply of Liquid Glucose through tankers first time in India.
- Pioneering production in Maharashtra of Starch, DMH, DAH, LG and Refined Corn Oil for pharmaceutical and Food industries.
- Pioneering Development and Bulk Supply of Modified Starches for O.N.G.C.
- Development and supply of Pregelatinised Starch as an import substitute for pharmaceutical industry in India.
- Universal Starch Chem Allied Ltd. was awarded by Organisation of Pharmaceutical Producers of India as Best Vendor in the category of Excipient Supplier for the year 1998-99.
- Biodigestor project for producing biogas from factory effluents.
- Power generation by wind mill.
Code of Conduct for Board Members and Senior Management
(As per Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement)
The Code shall be applicable to :
- Directors of Universal Starch Chem Allied Ltd.
- Members of the senior Management of the Company (i.e. one level below the
- executive directors ,including all functional heads).
This Code sets forth the guiding principles on which the Directors and members of the senior Management of the Company shall conduct themselves and discharge their responsibilities towards the shareholders, government and regulatory agencies, customers, suppliers ,society at large and all others with whom the company is connected .The directors and